Sarah is an energy therapist and guide with HOLISTIC LONDON. Each month, she offers some thoughts and simple practices to take into your life to enhance your day.
Visit Sarah's services here
We all carry hopes, wishes, and dreams. At times, these manifest easily and life flows beautifully. At other times, though, there can be a feeling of lack. This may be fueled by an underlying issue, belief or even a fear that somehow having our deepest desires will create intolerable changes in our lives.
Even though we may think that having tons of money, a gorgeous partner, or a high powered job will make everything ‘right’, under the surface we may hold a hidden ‘no’ to actually having theses things.
We need to presence our fears and/or the polar-opposite quality of what we want to embrace, so that the power of our concerns loses its hold over us and our intention can then emerge organically and in its purest form.
You can use this approach to call forth anything you desire. Here is the complete process:
1. First, list what fears may be holding you back from having what you want. Don’t skip anything – list your worries, your concerns, and your intolerances. For example, if you want to manifest a loving partner, what are you inner reasons for NOT wanting to have someone in your life?
2. If you come up with something that you really want to turn away from…don’t. Bring it right out of the shadows and work through it. What created that fear? Is it really relevant to your life now? For example, subconsciously, are you afraid that if you have a romantic partner, you will never have any time to yourself?
Write down every fear and counter-intention that you may have about the object of your desire. It is vital to do this work thoroughly before moving on to what qualities would make you supremely happy.
3. If needed, get help from a spiritual guide, a healer or therapist – someone who can help you with a fear and neutralize its hold over your life. But don’t let it hold you back in your heart’s desire anymore – meet it and break the power it holds over you.
4. Once your list of counter-intentions is complete, you can then envision your desires. As you do this, imagine them down to the smallest detail. For example, if you seek a loving partner, imagine his/her height, humor, interests, intellect, degrees of contact and connection…and so on. Envision everything; don’t leave anything out. This is the fun part – be really playful with it!
5. You can then go into the process of manifestation. Start by sitting in meditation and calming your mind.
6. Then, connect deeply to your highest truth and Divine wisdom, and call in every element that will support you. I call on Mother/Father/God, the Great Creator of All that Is, my guides, and Gaia to support me.
7. Call these elements towards your desires to illuminate and create your vision in the highest way for your being, and to potentialize/charge it as you connect to it. When I do this, I also call in Universal Laws that structure our existence, including the Laws of Manifestation, Love, and Wisdom.
8. Next, send the loving energy of your heart into your vision and call on it to manifest in alignment with Universal Law and with your soul’s journey, according to Divine will.
9. Then, let go of any attachment to your vision, trusting and surrendering it to the universe lovingly, knowing that it will come back to you. Ask for it to manifest in perfect timing so that you can receive it joyfully.
10. And finally, give thanks and gratitude for all that you are to receive.
Enjoy the process of manifestation!